First year of classes completed? Check.
Veterinary anatomy completed? CHECK as of 4 pm today. THANK GOODNESS.
Seven finals finished before freedom from studying until August? I'll get back to you on Thursday.
Yes, Thursday. As in next Thursday. The day I'll be DONE with my first year of vet school! When the heck did that happen?!?
I'm so excited to be able to say that I've made it through my first year. Excited to start selectives and learn awesome stuff without any exams (I'll be taking avian pathology and skin toxicology). Excited to hang out with my amazing vet school friends without talking about that last exam, anatomy lab, or the professors we can't stand (or love to death). Excited to work on a research this summer and have my nights free. Excited to catch up on some reading and movie-watching. Excited to get ready for NEXT year to start so we start learning about all the stuff that goes wrong in an animal.
Woooo! This year was an absolute blur but in a good way. I'll have to compile a list of the "top things I learned in vet school this year" to post after finals. There's definitely been a lot!
Also, best thing about finals week? Free breakfast every morning courtesy of various pet food and pharmaceutical companies! Now that the lunch meetings for the semester are over, I need something food-related to look forward to!
Also again...have I mentioned how much I want a dog down here? This summer might have some interesting developments in that department if my willpower gives out...
No comments:
Post a Comment